For further information, visit my LinkedIn profile! (see below)
UX/UI Designer - Data Visualization
As a UI/UX designer I am focused on everything related to User Experience, both research and design, and how the information is translated into an user interface. Interaction Design and Data Visualisation are interesting subjects to carry on learning everyday.
My experience encompasses projects such as:
- digital transformation (mainly focused on insurance industry)
- user experience, visual design and brand consistency for a data-driven platform
- layout design and usability improvements applied to multidevice web apps
- graphic design and layout design for bespoke projects and Content Management Systems
(AurBox, WordPress), as well as management tasks (as a founder partner of Delbion)
My design process usually includes assessing project briefings, doing research to face concepts and questions related (where, what, where, when and how), understanding the information gathered and the relationships between all the stakeholders/users involved (creating stakeholder maps, user personas and journey maps) and eventually, translating all of this into interfaces and interactions (prototypes, both low and high-fidelity).
The following tools allow me to accomplish this process on a daily basis:
- Adobe tools for web and UI design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash ), UX design (Adobe Experience Design) and open source tools (GIMP, Inkscape, Scribus )
- Wireframing and prototyping tools (Evolus Pencil, Balsamiq, Invision, JustInMind, Figma)
- Mac, Linux and Windows environments
- Data Visualization tools (Tableau)
- Other tools for desktop publishing and type settings: InDesign